The U.S. Department of Education has issued a challenge to states, school districts and colleges and universities across the nation: By 2020, all learners should be ready for and successful in college and careers. Policy makers and educators have taken on this challenge, but many are struggling with fundamental questions:
- What does it mean to be ready for and successful in college? In careers?
- How can these terms be defined, measured, and attained?
- How can we align our efforts to support students on their way to graduation and beyond?
To achieve the goals of readiness and success, educational leaders and practitioners, as well as students, parents, and even employers, need to have a solid definition of these terms—one that is clear, actionable, and can be measured and tested.
Quill Research Associates is dedicated to helping policymakers, educators, and community members answer complex questions about CCRS. Quill offers:
- Experience in all sectors of education: federal, state, local, and classroom.
- Broad and deep wealth of knowledge to help clients identify goals around CCRS, and actionable plans for measuring and attaining those goals.
- Collaboration at every step to maximize stakeholders’ efforts across institutions and organizations in order to optimize student outcomes.
State Education Agencies: DC, MD, PA, NJ, DE, VA, WI
Local Education Agencies: PA, VA
Regions: Northeast, Mid-Atlantic
National: CCRS Center